INDONESIA CULTURE "BATIK"

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

As we know, lately we love pattern so much. That's makes me want to post about Batik. What is Batik? Batik is a cloth that is traditionally madeusing a manual wax-resit and dyeing . Java, Sumatera, and Bali is some of part of Indonesia which is famous with they batik. And every part of Indonesia has they own pattern and really different from one place to other place. I take example in Java, every province in Java its really has different pattern. I have made batik when I was in senior high school for my art project. And its really hard and take time and that's why manual batik is expensive. And in this post I want to share about batik from one of famous Indonesian Designer, . And one else from one of famous batik store of Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Label

My Ping in TotalPing.com